The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 am

Oliver dusts himself off, performs a few meditative exercises to calm himself, and then thinks for a moment.

I suppose I should go find the others.

Since he has no idea where he is, he picks a random direction and walks off.

If anyone else does get to see this thing ready to tool up, I'd appreciate it if you helped the process along. Judging by the color of that strange lemon, this thing might be Oliver's color.Smile

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:18 am

Ryan:

You pick up the baby beast, like at its tiny ferocious form and proceed to use it as a flail to beat the recovering one. On a backswing, both creatures heads collide with a loud THUMP. The big one falls back to the ground and begins to dissolve, while the small one stops struggling and also begins to dissolve.

Jeanine:

Jeanine walks through the door into the shack. Jared is sitting on the cot twiddling his thumbs, looking extremely out of place.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:26 am

Hey how are you feeling? Jeanine asks, stepping into the shack and sitting on a chair facing Jared, dropping the bag on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 am

It countered my attack with purple spirit energy earlier on. Id say thats purple confirmation. Also: if you only ever draw one fanart, I beg you, make it this scene. I literally just beat a parent to death with its child. Im filing that under beautiful moments in rp history.
Ryan watches it dissolve, then collapses rearways, letting himself float. After a few seconds, he creates a giant geyser of water, all fifty litres, with the source point ten feet above him, spraying far into the air. Hopefully its a human what finds him and not another momticore. Then he submerges to fill up again while he waits.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:07 am

Nevermind.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Invalid Command.)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:13 am

He is not in viewing range, Only Jeanine and Jared are, but they're in a shack right now...
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:17 am

Fifty litres a water suddenly sprayin up into the air is kind of hard to miss, though. Id be surprised if some regulars in town didnt spot it, frankly. Like, my original worry was "hope nobody comes along lookin for why the hell this ponds got all messed up after seein this geyser" and the "wait there are more monsters".
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:31 am

It manly has to do with the trees and buildings in the way. Is a thick forest so the sky isn't very visible in most parts of it do to the branches and leaves. And then the distance. Oliver is incredibly far away, on the map he be near the road at the maps edge. He's on the forest side of the Orchids and if he goes a couple of meters in the right direction, he should see the road. Don't forget about his own tree line and whether or not he's facing the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:54 am

Arthur:

Since he's coming back tomorrow, lets start his little encounter.

The darkness lifts as you land in the forest, on your rear. You look around you and see that you are now alone. You turn around and see that you are on a higher elevated level in the first and can see a small ledge to your left. A growling sound can be heard from the ledge.

Jeanine:

Jared responds to your inquiry. "I'm doing,... just fine."

He takes in a deep breath. "Look, I was going to help you out with that snake spirit but you looked like you were doing just fine. Especially after you popped out of its stomach. You looked just fine and extremely ho-" He stops himself and goes bright red. He then turns around and bangs his head on a wall several times.

He then quickly turns around and starts walking out of the shack saying rather quickly and loudly We should find the others!

JARED AWKWARD, JARED BANG AWKWARDNESS OUT OF HEAD. JARED ALL FINE NOW. JARED LOOK FOR OTHERS TO AVOID MORE AWKWARD.

Ryan:

After you shoot the water into the air, you wait rather nervously for a response from what ever. You feel the ground shake a little.

Oh no,

The shaking continues to get stronger.

Oh no, oh no,

You turn around and see a giant metal suit of armor that looks similar to a knights armor stand before you. It has a bright red plume of hair on its helmet for a head and you can see magenta glowing orbs for eyes. Its body is a head taller than a school bus and its body is about as wide.

HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!

It then starts to happily jump up and down and energetically waving at you.

"Hi Ryan, am I glad I found you! Well, not specifically you, in fact anyone else because your a jerk, but I'm glad I found you anyways." It's speaks in an extremely familiar female voice that now has a metallic ring to it.

Oh, it's just Pepper. THAT'S EVEN WORSE!!!

Chase:

The lion slams to the tree and falls back to the ground. It struggles to get up and is visibly shaking. You hear a large amount of water hit the trees like a flash flood in the distance but cant get an exact location, just a general direction.

Oliver:

As you make it through the lemon trees, the landscape seems more and more familiar to you. You also notice another thing. As you look at the trees and see the ripening lemons, you notice a couple of purple lemons. You are also able to see a small pattern. No tree has more than one purple lemon if it has one and very few trees do. As you move along, you notice that they are getting less frequent. You then realize you are really close to the main road.

Your Move
(Hint: I think you got this covered)
((Comment: I am fueled by beef jerky and V8 right now.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:02 am

Jeanine got up, a little stunned and followed Jared out of the shack. She was just in time to see a geyser going off farther up stream. That must be Ryan. Jeanine says, then turns to Jared, I need to go grab some stuff from home, I'll be quick so you can head off. I'll catch up. She smiled and dashed down the path and out of sight to her home where, first she picked up her button, two needles and a pen, then climbed up to her house and grabbed a small bag, into which she stuffed some first aid things and a towel (Knowing Ryan, he's probably soaked to the skin) and the climbed down the tree and set off towards where the geyser went off.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Beef Jerky and V8? Sounds like you're running on good fuel.

Oliver, now seeing the road, decides to follow it back to town and head for Bob's shack, figuring the others would gather there.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Jeanine:

Jared waits for you as you grab your things. You both head off toward the direction of the geyser. Jared leads the way in silence.

Oliver:

You make it to the road and start walking down it toward Bob's shack. You come across the heavily graffitti'd sign by the road.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Ryan dives back under the water when he realizes it's pepper, and starts looking for his shirt. He finds a sleeve, but the rest isnt around, so he just pulls it on and then sticks his head out of the water. Pepper! I'm genuinely pleased to see you. Are you cool with me campin out behind you in case of monsters? The one I just fought was really tough and had some sort of baby mid-fight, and I cant use my powers as effectively without someone to draw fire. Also I lost most of my clothes, and I dont think I'm comfortable with you staring at my abs, so Id like to stay in back.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Jeanine sped up so she was walking beside Jared, then she asked, So what happened when Monarca dropped you off?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Chase takes a short moment to think about what to do, he decides to make a break for it towards the splash noises, it was a 75/25 chance, he could either run into another beast, a beast and another spectral, fighting in a marshy area, or he would find another spectral, but he figured anything was better than relying only on his spectral abilities which were mediocre at best, Chase decides to make a mad dash for wherever the noise came from. "dang it dang it dang it" he says, the hood from his hoodie flopping to and fro as he runs " I swear! I may not be using it for long but SOMEBODY has to know how to use these darn ki blast things"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 pm

I examine the sign, and attempt to clean it off by scraping the graffiti with a stick. There should be plenty available, as there's a forest right next to the road.

Am I going to get eaten by the sign?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Ryan:

Pepper responds. "Psh, don't over sell yourself Ryan. You may have nice abs, but your jerk levels totally outbalance them. I'll be nice and let you hide behind me if you want. This place is full of monsters, heck I just found one a little ways back that was a man/lion/bug thingy. I sort of lost it though.. have you seen any spirits like it. It's about yay big-"

Just then, another beast identical to the one Ryan just fought lands on Pepper's shoulder, and tries (uselessly) to gnaw through the armor. Pepper's metal head turns. "Oh, never mind, I found it!" Her giant metal hand then grabs the beasts head and effortlessly takes it off her shoulder. It fights and scratches the armor with its paws, doing absolutely no damage. She then violently throws the beast to the ground, the beast bounces on impact. Pepper takes the opportunity to kick it and send it flying through the air.

"Eat your heart out... some famous football player. I launched that one like fifty feet!"

Jeanine:

Jared seems to relax a little in relief at your question. "That bitch landed me on top of a sleeping violent spirit. It wasn't happy about it so I had to put large fist shaped indents into its body till it stopped moving, didn't see the second one pop up behind me. It gave me this nasty scratch. It didn't live to regret it.

I do find it strange that both spirits looked the same and neither of them turned all white and wispery to try and possess something to live, they just dissolved. It looked like-

You both see a large beast fly through the air, it has a body of a lion, a face of a man, and a scorpion tail. You don't see where it landed. -like that. It looked like that.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Chase:

As you make a break for it through the forest, you see a beast fly and land behind you coming from the direction that you are running too, giving you more direction where you need to go. The new beast doesn't get up and starts to dissolve rapidly on its landing spot.

Oliver:

You easily find sticks and start trying to wipe the graffiti off. You do a real good job too, until you hear a loud engine come up from behind you and stop. You turn around and see a bright red convertible sports car, with three teenagers you don't recognize riding in it. They all have similar clothing, red bandana somewhere and black jackets. The driver calls out to you, "Oy, you. What you doing to my work? This is Rich Devil's territory now so go back home cub scout, You also might want to get a new shirt, it looks like its been scratched by a bear."

Do you want the sign to eat you? Cause I'm pretty sure its on a strict 'No Oliver' diet.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:52 pm

I guess we're getting close to Ryan and somebody else. Jeanine said, looking at the place where the manticore looking thing had started it's flight. But spirits that look exactly the same? Somethings up. She kept walking until she asked Jared So where's you tool?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:53 pm

This is public property, kindly refrain from defacing it. You're lucky I'm the one cleaning it, and not a police officer or someone of similar capability to have you arrested.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:07 pm

I could have washed that sign clean long before those thugs showed up. <excessive grumbling>
What, Jeany doesnt think Ryan could throw a Momticore some figty feet? Hes hurt, yo. Wounded.

That one was actually identical to the one I just fought. Based on what I've seen, it seems they are able to reproduce asexually by vomming hardcore. The woods is probably teeming with them, and their skin is thick... I couldnt destroy them until I swung one at the other. They grow quickly, as well. It took less than a minute for the fresh one to reach full size. In other words, dont throw them around, because theres a good chance eight more will show up. Just step on them or something. You look pretty heavy. And just because some three year old kid in some pots and pans says she cant appreciate my body doesnt mean I can trust you not to ogle me surrepitously. One doesnt have to like someone to be a huge pervert, after all. You know, when I was your age, children were innocent. Ryan stares at her helmet and then lifts a hand, dangling one finger and then spinning it in a "turn-around" motion.
Guess whos lying to make himself sound better (hint its ryan) (the spirit was still a baby but pepper doesnt know that)
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 am

Chase continues running as fast as his rapidly shortingg legs can carry him, his clothes are a little stretche, but not much else has happened to them his hoodie seems just fine too he ducks as the oncoming beast wizzes by "I stop , i get caught, im ain't stoppin" as he runs the noises get louder and he calls out to try and get a response, at the very least he is 75 percent sure SOMEONE is over there
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:41 am

Jeanine:

"My tool is currently parked at Bob's shack, I didn't think that I would be suddenly teleported into a fight so I left it parked there. I do carry around a possessed knife as back-up, but it is the wrong color. Come on, it looks like we're getting close."

Oliver:

"I wouldn't be talkin' smack to us cub scout. We're the meanest gang around, and we take no shit from anyone, especially not from some small town cops or some little board cleaner.

They're the only gang around.

Ryan:

Pepper turns around grumbling under her breathe, you can't really tell what she's saying. You do manage to find your thoroughly soaked pants though.

Everyone (Except Oliver and Arthur):

Chase arrives at the small pond to find a giant knight(previously described in an earlier post) with its back-turned and Ryan fishing out his pants from the pond.

Jared and Jeanine arrive at the pond to find Chase and the afore-mentioned giant knight and Ryan. 

Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:43 am

Jeanine looks awkwardly at Ryan before turning away and looking at the giant knight and asks Pepper is that you?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:52 am

Ryan considers wearing the pants, but theyd slow him down and everything that needs covering is covered below his waist. So the rest of you showed up? Alright. In that case we should make easy work of the rest of those things. Unless like a dozen attack us at once, but haha why would that ever happen itd never happen (It could happen at any moment so be careful and keep them off of me I can clean any wounds you might have in exchange)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next