The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:55 pm

DAMMIT GM YOU ARE A CRUEL DUNGEON MASTER, at the very least im gonna run a charisma check to see how she HANDLES falling for this bug catcher guy

Luna , even though she is new to these feelings (dear gods how i hate you eragon XD)attempts to charm the boy, with a slow embrace.

oy vey, why me?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:12 pm

*Struggles to keep a straight face* A 7 on a charisma check, so instead of acting suave/ calm and collected, you basically become a very awkward teenage girl.

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Grinch-Smile-GIF-the-grinch-27844611-500-363

Luna:

Luna suddenly blurts out in desperation. "I LIKE YOUR, UH, AH, NET!?!" and she immediately clasps her hands on her mouth in a vain attempt to stop herself.

Everyone and everything notices, and the patch of grass the bug catcher was staring out suddenly jerks as something flees at top speed.

The bug catcher stops in disbelief, dropping his net, then goes slunken with defeat. He turns to face Luna for the first time, with a grumble under his breath about 'escaping the fan girls.'

Luna freezes up in an instant, as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a photo, and a small cylindrical tube-like object, packaged in plastic.

He hands her the two. "Look, here's a signed photo, and a TM. Keep the fact I was here a secret, and we'll call it square."

He bends over and picks up his net, and whistles. A large winged bug pokemon swoops down from outa nowhere, picks him up and they fly off into the hills.

You all may try to scan with your dex if your character is quick enough. Dex check, 15 or higher succeeds.

Luna looks at the photo:

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Pokemon___bugsy__tsukushi__by_eris212-d6du5nv
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:16 pm

This is the best thing that has happened so far. Bless you, Eragon. Bless you.
Dex check! (1d20=10) ...But it failed!

Also, the weedle thing isn't a big deal- I'm sure I'll get a chance to scan one later, especially since it looks like it'll be in someone's party soon~

Paul gravitates towards the "who" sound. A couple of hard hits aren't going to stop him from trying to catch more pokemon.

Hmm, shooting fire into a tree probably isn't the best idea... Hemera, see if you can't taunt whatever's up there in to coming down to fight with a Tail Whip.
Hemera shakes its tail with utter disdain! (1d20=11)
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:37 pm

snow jumps at the sound."aah!" being slightly irritated, she picks up the first thing her hand touches and tosses at the source.

snow uses rock throw
just gona add this, cuse meh:
in case you want a roll for what exactly snow grabs
i know your going to say that i didnt need to add this, but if it was a 20 i might've picked up a pokeball or something, and a 1, polli, or nothing. im just over thinking this...

Last edited by leviatron on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Erin smiles at the Weedle then opens up her flute case and assembles the flute. She gives the other Weedles a smile and says You guys can come closer as well if you want. before raising the flute to her lips and playing. (something nice and mellow. Do I need to roll for that?)
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Erin:

Roll me a charisma, knowledge, or wisdom check. Just beat a 10 then your good.

Paul and Snow:

Hemera jumps forward and tail whips at the tree offensively, no response.

Snow on the other hand chucks a rock into the tree, and despite all odds of not being able to see her target, she hits something with a thud, and a brown, ovalish, and feathery creature falls to the ground floor. It's supereffective!

The pokemon just softly moans, it turns and looks at the two trainers, it's huge eye's have bags under them, indicating it hasn't had much sleep. It doesn't move much after that, just lays there breathing.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:03 am

Um...

Paul takes out a Pokeball and tosses it at the Owl like thing as fast as he can.
Go, Pokeball! (1d100+5=22)
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:09 am

YES!!!

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4268788/

1d20+1 → [16,1] = (17)
BEAUTIFUL MUSIC FLOWS
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:22 pm

do you have try to get ALL of them? thats mean, not saving any for any one else. then again, i didnt check your wanted pokemon list, its probly on there cuse you didnt bother scaning it...

snow scans it, frowns and thinks *sigh*...he already caught one didnt he... i can tell you want another pokemon though. let me handle this. snow throws her own pokeball at it, pulling it out and throwing it so fast she hardly has time to aim

paul might still catch it cuse i tried to scan, i also added an accuracy roll.
1d20=20 XD
1d100+5=49 (just used same rolling von did)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:59 pm

An accuracy check won't help in this situation... and truthfully you wouldn't have caught it with that capture score, the mon's nearly full health.

Still, I feel I should reward that crit, tell ya what, the next time you do need an accuracy check, this roll will be your score, only the next instance though, no saving it.

Snow and Paul:

Pokedex: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Hoothoot

Hoothoot, the Owl Pokémon

It always stands on one foot. It changes feet so fast, the movement can rarely be seen.

Paul launches his pokeball the instant he sees the mon, while Snow scans it.

The ball shakes and shimmies, as Snow struggles to rangle a ball out, but a ding from Paul's ball stops her arm from actually throwing the ball.

Congrats, Paul has now caught himself a Hoothoot!

Pokémon Stats:

Hoothoot

Name: (Not given yet)

Health/MaxHealth: 20/22

LV. 4

Exp:0

Ability: Insomnia

Nature: Composed

Base Stats             Total

HP:        6 + 0 =  6
ATK:      3 + 0 =  3
DEF:      3 + 0 =  3
SPATK:  4 + 0 =  4
SPDEF:  6 + 0 =  6
SPEED:  5 + 0 =  5

Ev DEF=0 + 0 =+0

Ev SPDEF=0 + 0=+0

Moves:
Growl

Tackle

Foresight

__

__

__

Level and name, got about 3 points to mess with, and post in the OCC.

I also forgot to put the damage on your Ratatta, he be at -5/9, he's in crit condition

Erin:

Erin plays beautiful music on her flute and the Weedle and a variety of other mons actually stop and listen. There's the Weedle that was curious, 2 pidgeys, and a strange brown squirrel one with a white O on its belly. The rest of you can now see her and the mons clearly.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Erin smiles at the end of the song and puts down her flute. Hello there! I'm Erin, this is Porgy. she pulls out her pokedex and says to the squirrel pokemon This is a pokedex, it's basically a pokemon encyclopedia so I can identify you. It's nothing to be worried about. she scans the pokemon. Do you guys want to hear another?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Hoothoot wasn't on my list, but Noctowl is very nearly my favorite flying type pokemon across all six generations, second only to Altaria. Seriously, I just double checked on a list of all the flying types. Did you know that Tornadus is the only pure flying type in any generation?

On top of that, Paul's kind of annoyed at everyone else for just watching him get pummeled by that Ratata. He's not in a mood to compromise. Not to mention that he's angry at Snow specifically for shoving him earlier...

Paul shakes with glee. His team is already coming together! He looks around for signs of more wild Pokemon.
Paul looks around! (1d20=15)

At some point in the course of this, he scans the Sentret small furry thing that approached Jeanine with his pokedex. He's careful not to cause a disturbance and scare the things away.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:03 pm

snow's eyes go ablaze, seriously. if you were to make eye contact you could swear you saw flames in her eyes. "I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE TO YOU Evil or Very Mad !"
snow grabs poli and runs off in the oppisite direction, keeping her wits about her, making sure that no pokemon get the jump on her. once out of site from paul she stays still, reacting to anything she happens to hear. Suspect 

i am genuinely upset. im not sure why...
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Luna quickly pulls out her dex and attempts to scan the poke ' mon

1d20+2 → [17,2] = (19)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Snow:

Snow's Pokedex beeps a warning: Warning, distance from partners at medium range.

As she takes her time looking around the new area, she can see a large house a couple of tree lines away, near the cliffs that close the route together.

As she takes a step forward, she hears a yelp as she steps down on something squishy. Under her foot is a flattish yellow pokemon with a few blue stripes and blue rings around its closed and now teared eyes. It's tail is a cone, and the pokemon generally looks uncomfortable with you standing on it.

.............................................................................................
Everyone:

Warning, distance from a partner at medium range. The Pokedex rings on all your persons.

Paul:

Paul can find no more wild pokemon, it seems the commotion has scared them off, except for the one's Erin has got charmed.

Luna:

Luna managed to Dex the pokemon Bugsy gets away on.

Come on! I gave ya comedy gold to work with! Ham it up, Ham it up! *chants*

Erin:

The pokemon look to each other, now's the critical moment to see if you befriend them.

Befriending pokemon works similar to using a ball, you need to roll a d100 for each one ya want to befriend. The risks and rewards are different, botch a befriending, and the pokemon might go into a panic and attack ya without warning and ill NOT want to be captured, befriend it, and it will gladly let itself be captured, it might though demand a battle still for pride sake depending on mon.

Pokedex entries:

Snow only (When she scans it, cause I'm a dumbass):

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Dunsparce 

Dunsparce, the Land Snake Pokémon

When spotted, this POKéMON escapes backward by furiously boring into the ground with its tail.

Everyone else that scanned Erin's company:

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Sentret 

Sentret, the Scout Pokémon

It stands on its tail so it can see a long way. If it spots an enemy, it cries loudly to warn its kind.

Those who were quick enough to scan Bugsy's Pokémon:

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Ledian 

Ledian, the Five Star Pokémon

When the stars flicker in the night sky, it flutters about, scattering a glowing powder.

Last edited by Eragon5055 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:18 pm

ACK NO IS IT TO LOW???? GOD I HOPE NOT PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4272669/

1d100 → [44] = (44)
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:45 pm

You should probably declare which pokemon you're befriending. The Sentret, the weedle, or one of the pidgeys?

To Eragon: when did Luna see a Dunsparce?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:51 pm

CONFLICTION!!! I guess I will go with Weedle. Can I roll for another pokemon also? Could I just befriend all of them if I roll separately? If so...

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4272701/ 1d100 → [55] = (55) For one Pidgey.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4272703/ 1d100 → [12] = (12) DAMMIT GOSH DARN IT ALL THAT'S SUPER BAD ISN'T IT.
...Could I switch the affections of the pidgey with Sentret? 0-0 I'd rather have the Sentret than pidgey, but if not that's cool. Gosh I hope so. Man I'm talking to much sorry.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Oop, that was entirely my mistake, I meant Snow instead of Luna, and she didn't scan it yet... Welp, its a pre-emptive scan then, I'll just go and fix that.

And low is good for any percent rolls Soroya. High is bad.

No switching befriend  rollllllllllllllllllls.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Ok. On with the show! http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4272762/. For the other pidgey 1d100 → [36] = (36) which I guess is good.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:16 am

snow gasps (now in shy personality.) shes never seen a pokemon like this before. one look at it and she could tell one thing, and one thing only, she wanted it. she did want to lose her chance so she dosent start with a battle. "sorry little guy... are you ok? do you want some food?" she leans towards poliwag "(get ready just encase it attacks...)" she takes off her backpack and pulls out some food and offers it to the pokemon. asuming theres some pokemon food left in her backpack, which there should be. i dont think a poliwag could a pound of food as a snack... if not then some of her food.

ROLL FOR DIPLOMACY!!!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:29 am

Eragon5055 wrote:

Befriending pokemon works similar to using a ball, you need to roll a d100 for each one ya want to befriend. The risks and rewards are different, botch a befriending, and the pokemon might go into a panic and attack ya without warning and ill NOT want to be captured, befriend it, and it will gladly let itself be captured, it might though demand a battle still for pride sake depending on mon.

Diplomacy is for people. You can't be diplomatic with an animal.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:48 pm

THATS WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!

snow diplomaticly talks the F*CK out of the pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SECOND ROLL FOR DIPLOMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (high is good right?)

in the back of her head she thinks "alright... do it your way... just make sure to scan it later..."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Snow:

I'm the gm. Argueing with me on this is not a good idea.

Snow tries to be diplomatic to the Pokémon. The Dunsparce has no idea what this human is on about is pretty sure she just insulted its mother.

The Dunsparce glows red, and its drill like tail makes a strike at Snow. The strike comes in for 18 points of damage. (You need a Dex bonus of +2 to have dodge this, otherwise you take it or have it intercepted) It wants you gone. Now.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Soroya123 wrote:
ACK NO IS IT TO LOW???? GOD I HOPE NOT PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4272669/

1d100 → [44] = (44)
I'm guessing this was for the Weedle. The Weedle stays friendly and curious.

Soroya123 wrote:
CONFLICTION!!! I guess I will go with Weedle. Can I roll for another pokemon also? Could I just befriend all of them if I roll separately? If so...

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4272701/   1d100 → [55] = (55) For one Pidgey.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4272703/ 1d100 → [12] = (12) DAMMIT GOSH DARN IT ALL THAT'S SUPER BAD ISN'T IT.
...Could I switch the affections of the pidgey with Sentret? 0-0 I'd rather have the Sentret than pidgey, but if not that's cool. Gosh I hope so. Man I'm talking to much sorry.
This Pidgey hates Erin's guts, and starts to hop away.

The Sentrat absolutely ADORES Erin. It wags it's tail excitedly

Soroya123 wrote:
Ok. On with the show!  http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4272762/. For the other pidgey 1d100 → [36] = (36) which I guess is good.

This Pidgey likes the cut of Erin's jib.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next