The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:28 am

Jeanine quickly reforms the shield around her then let's the buttons in Big Momma's system expand to enormous sizes (and hopefully kills her if Jeanine is lucky).
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:02 am

Ryan blasts boiling water directly into its eyes, destroying its eyesight entirely, then envelopes its heads with much smaller versions of the large boiling semi-sphere he created earlier. Oliver! Freeze it!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:08 am

Oliver, who can't afford the necessary energy or concentration to freeze the water, quickly and forcefully shuts big momma's mouth with telekinesis, keeping it shut so she can't shoot any more energy. He then dispels all his other currently active forces, and finally tosses the javelin bomb at the beast's back as hard as he can, while making an effort to stay quiet so as not to warn the beast of his attack.

I believe it was decided in the chatbox a while back that Oliver's abilities were not precise enough to freeze water without working extremely hard at it; so I can't make him do that I'm afraid.

Edit: Also I'm pretty sure none of you are aware of Oliver's presence at the moment. So there's that.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:53 am

Actually, the sudden burst of speed on the hosrshoe that was sent flying through the air was a pretty good indicator. I'm going to say it was pretty obvious it had some help, Ryan just doesn't know Oliver's exact location, but he could easily guess he's there.

Last edited by Eragon5055 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:05 am

Fair enough. But Oliver still can't freeze the water so whatever. It will piss Ryan off Which Oliver secretly REALLY enjoys. Wink
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:35 pm

arthur scrambles arond looking for the fork, making sure to stay away from big momma in-case she(or should i call her an "it" by now?) lets something out at him
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:31 pm

I thought I remembered you saying something like you could do cold better than hot, but yeah, Ryan will be a bit upset. Although everyone else is probably upset at Ryan.........
And yeah, Ryan is pretty great at knowing whats going on. Maybe nobody else realized, but...
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:53 pm

I think Jeanine might be a little more than upset. Ryan nearly boiled her alive.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:05 am

After flipping with ease himself on a tree in a sort of swimmer's starting position, as if he was going to jump off, sadly that didn't look very likely , because landing off balance twisted his ankle, and with the time limit already at ten minutes, some of the dut that didnt stop him from making snarky commentsamage would carry over, needless to say chase was out, but that didnt stop his snarky comments " Purple? aww come the hell on!"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:22 am

Arthur runs over and quickly grabs the fork laying on the ground, he runs past Pepper as she gets up off her back, shaking her head.

Chase does his landing and watches as the events take place.

Jeanine's buttons swell inside its body, You all can see it visibly inflate a little. Big Momma grunts in pain, but continues to charge her blasts, the buttons stop growing as they reach a stalemate with the stomach, pushing them to grow more could cause damge to them and hurt the spirit in the tool.

Ryan's boiling water sprays into its eyes and sprays around its head in a sphere pattern, Momma other mouths screech in pain and she wavers a little, but continues to charge.

Oliver then forces its mouth shut, the energy that was built trapped inside. Big Mommas moths screech in panic. Oliver then throws his Javelin bomb, as hard as he can, the spear hits side and shatters to make a gapping wound, but that was not that last attack.

The sudden sharp agony and sequencial exploding of the javelin in its side causes it to loose control of the energy, causing it to miss-fire. With the jaw shut tight, the water pressure and the minimal space inside the beast means that the energy doesn't have many places to go, the head explodes in a flash of purple, the water around the head, containing and softening the explosion from the outside world.

Big Mommas body collapses in a heap, and slowly starts to dissolve and condense into white gas.

As this is happening, Jared gets back up from his knock back, He stretches his back and exhales a breath of relief, before falling back down, as he is exhausted.

Pepper allows her armor to fold back into nothing and runs over to Chase to help with his ankle.

Alice remains puzzled by the towel.

The Body fully dissolves leaving the ghost of the ghost, Big Momma shrieks at the party, "Ghost-children hurt babies and now hurt Big Momma. Big Momma is not finished, Big Momma will be back! And then Ghost-children will hurt!" It starts flying around, looking for something or some one to possess.

(Hint: Finnish her, wipe her from existence. Allow her to posses an object. Only Oliver is in any real danger of being possessed.)
((Comments: Boss defeated, Starchman stars for all!))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:26 am

I kinda want to get possessed by it but I also really don't. Up to you which it will be I guess.

Oliver jumps into the air and flies himself towards the spirit as fast as he can, intending to finish it off before he hesitates, realizing if it became a tool he could use it.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:31 am

before he even bothers putting the fork back in his wallet he flips it open and fires something, anything at the spirit hoping to make a new tool

come on man, paragon or renegade!!!  btw, no one gets to choose which side is paragon and which is renegade
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 am

I told you already that its your fault you and the others like you died. Although even if you had left, we couldnt exactly let you survive... It would be best for the world if I destroyed you entirely. Ryan talks tough, but in actuality hes sitting in the pond, no longer able to stand up.
Im personally hoping that it holes up in some sort of weapon. What are the chances Arthurs got a blade or two in his wallet? Some sort of sword would be ideal, so it could split into knives...

Last edited by Asssprite on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:34 am

"You sure? Trying to have a hostile Spirit inside your character will cause your character troubles and your spirits will most likely fight if you continue with using the glove also, causing massive migranes near constantly.

And Are you really sure you want her ability?

In Game wise, you be able to regurgitate 8-10 year old clones of yourself with basic intelligence, that in a couple of hours will turn 13-14, start aging as you do and be able to spit out clones of their own. You won't have control over them, they think independently, and they all die as soon as you die.

The choice is yours man.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:35 am

You will realize I already revised my statement. I'd like to give the spirit the chance to possess me, but I rather quickly realized I don't actually want it to happen. So I would prefer if you let Leviatron's attempt succeed. I do still want the tool.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:04 am

Oliver stops the object Arthur shoots in front of the spirit with telekinesis so it can possess it, forming a spectral barrier in front of himself so it won't go for him.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:13 am

Jeanine picked up her buttons and watched the spirit float around. She pulls out a space blanket (Apparently it is a Red Cross standard to have a space blanket in a first aid kit. ) from the first aid kit and offered it to Big Momma You can inhabit this if you like. she then turns to everyone else, who all look utterly exhausted. My place is a little ways walk from here. You can guys can crash here for the night if you want. I've got plenty of sleeping bags and a stockpile of food. You'll have to call home first though.

The schematic of Jeanine's house in the fan section thingy of mine. Boys will be sleeping in the library/music room thing.

Last edited by Soroya123 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:24 am

He didnt launch the fork. He launched an unrelated, unspecified object while leaving the fork on the ground.
If anyones burned, I can perform burn treatment. I shouldnt have attempted that. I was still dazed and it was too large for me to control... Good job escaping.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 am

Arthur's wallet fires, and to his surprise, a rapier flies out. He's not sure how it got in there...

Oliver catches it with a field of force in front of the spirit. Big Momma looks at the blanket and at the sword, trying to decide what to take. It shrugs and clings to the sword, its form bleeding into the metal, until it was nothing. The Rapier glows with dark purple light before dying down.

Alice finally figures what to do with the blanket, she chucks it at Ryan, making a wet slop noise as it hits him, Ryan notices that her arm is now perfectly fine, while it was mangled just a couple of moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:45 am

Jeanine packs up he blanket and waits for the others to reply.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:40 am

Ryan blinks, then picks up the towel, squeezes out some of the water, and drapes it over Alices shoulders as a cloak for her. He is clearly confused by her inability to understand the situation.

Last edited by Asssprite on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:31 am

Pepper, after checking over Chases foot, helps him over to Jeanine and her medical supplies. "I'd love to have a sleep over Jeanine! This is going to be so much FUN!!! I have to call my Mom  first and tell her though." She turns to Chase.

"Sooooooooo, Are you going to stay? Pretty pleeeeeeeaaaaase!" She bats her eyelashes.

Jared slowly gets up and starts heading toward the group.

Alice, equally confused by Ryan's confusion, looks at the towel. "Thank you for the gift?"

Jared then reaches the group and taps Ryan on his shoulder. We. need. to talk. privately. There is obvious strain in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:58 am

That's great Pepper. My cell phone is at home so you could use that to call if you didn't bring your own. she examine Chase's ankle. Now, tell me, can you wiggle your toes at all? (insert "yes" here I guess. )
It appears you twisted your ankle. Somebody is going to have to carry you to my place. Now you don't have to stay over, but you need to rest and sitting in the forest is not an option.
she pulls out an instant cold compress, a roller bandage, and a roll of adhesive cloth tape. She wraps the bandage around Chase's ankle several times, bindi by his ankle snuggly, then tapes it together with the cloth tape. She hen activates the cold compress and places it on top of his bandaged ankle. There. That should help with the swelling. she turns to Pepper and asks You think you could help me bring Chase back to my place? Can't carry him up all the stairs.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:07 am

"he can carry himself"Arthur says as he tosses a crutch to jeanine," i got  another one in here if he needs it, or anyone else actually" as he says this the adrenaline from fighting big momma starts to wear off, and his own ankle feels like it was just whacked with a rusty axe, "never mind that, i think im gona need this one, but i think we should give pepper a break from carrying people,also, on a side note, i can stay, wont even have to call my parents, there both gona be out for atleast another week, and my grandpa would rather i not come home"

your question,"how much coincidentally useful shit do you have in there?" my answer 
 "hell if i know"
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:49 pm

" I don't really think I have much of a choice, besides, id be pretty much be easy prey like this, for anyone, spectral or not." nodding his head slightly when jeannie asked him about wiggling his toes, an wincing slightly at the cold compress, not because of the pressure on his ankle but because of the freezing sensation on his skin. He had finally gotten at least slightly accustomed to being around girls now, because he wasn't breaking out in a cold sweat from jeannie being near him, or touching his leg."Don't worry about my uncle, thinks I'm on a feild trip, and as for carrying me, that wont be neccessary." Chase notices Pepper looks slightly dissapointed at this "I dont want that jerkwad Ryan thinking i NEED anyones help" he thinks to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next