The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:22 am

I hadnt known that before. Music is something I know entirely nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:24 am

After Janine gives Lao the rundown of what happened and he nods in understanding. He greets everyone in turn with a grunt. He then turns to Chase, reaches into a pocket in the uniform and hands a pamphlet to Chase, entitled 'So you can see the dead..' It gives the basic rundown of what a spectral is, what tools/mediums are, and the difference between ghosts and spirits. It even has colored illustrations.

Near the parties end, a young man, Arthur King, comes in and introduces himself to the group. Arthur is great friends with Oliver, knows Iris through Oliver, and knows basic information about everyone else, except Chase. Likewise, most of you know basic information on him, except for Oliver and Iris who know a little more. You all agree, some begrudging more than others, to meet back here after school tomorrow to discuss a plan and get to know each other better.

................................................................................
End of day post, basically going home and reflection on the day

Okay, levitron is in. Tuesdays post will set up a meeting and character interaction and will be my last post until I'm settled in Washington which if all goes according to plan, will be most likely June 18th.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:54 pm

So just for the sake of having it in one place, our team contains one Hammerspace Keeper, one Telekinetic, one Temporary Superman, one Unconventional Weaponsmaster, one Teleporter, and a Waterboy, plus a bunch of NPC's. To the north of the mall theres a small green scalene triangle surrounded by houses. Id like to claim the house immediately beneath the lower left point of that triangle.

Ryan walks home and changes back into his swimming trunks, which he left to dry before heading to the party. He relaxes on the couch in them until he eats, then gloes to sleep. He doesnt really care enough about todays events to dwell on them, instead thinking about swimming and stuff. He's not the type to consider the job ahead of time or anything.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Oliver walks home after the party, silently evaluating the days events. All in all he's pretty sure he handled it well; and the day went smoothly. He reaches his house, unbolts the front door, then walks in and locks it tightly again. He sits on the couch and closes his eyes, making plans for the assignment.

He didn't manage to get a detailed enough explanation of what they would be doing to make detailed plans, so he contents himself by coming up with combo attacks he can do with each of the other spectrals he will be working with. Once he's content with that, he meditates for an hour, plays some video games on his computer, and goes to sleep.

His last thoughts as he drifts off are about how exciting tomorrow will be. He very much enjoys working with friends on spectral assignments. He expects to have a lot of fun, even though he's not sure exactly what they'll be doing.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Arthur begins to walk home, cussing himself out about how late he was to the party, although he hadn't really met some of the kids that were there, he did know about them, some how this felt awkward to him, but he didn't really botch anything up, so he choose to treat himself to something special, some of the state quarters at the near by grocery store, unfortunately, there was nothing new, so he went straight home.

once he got home he opened up his laptop, garbed a bag of Cheetos, and began doing what he always does after a social gathering, hacking random obscure online multi-player games, but not into making them do anything in particular.

after tormenting the GM's of the game for about an hour and a half, he drifts off to sleep.

Last edited by leviatron on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plattrom
New Kid
Plattrom

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Iris exits the school building through the Northeast wall (as usual) and heads home. She considers how much of a chance their makeshift spectral force will have if the spirit turns aggressive. Upon arriving at her house, though, she decides it's best not to think about failure. The calming embrace of several felines that greet her at the door helps Iris relax before finishing up her daily activities and heading to bed.

If we need to mark a house on the map for future reference, message me and I can send you a picture.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Chase walked home, half annoyed at how much of his time had been absorbed by his new duty, half excited to finally be rid of the curse known as being a "spectral", however the pamphlet almost confirmed his fears, losing the tool may not be enough to change him back to normal, but then a thought creeped its way into his head, did he WANT to be normal again? He quickly shook the thought out of his saying things like "That cake has got me thinking funny" . It was a fairly smooth walk home and on the way there he sings a sad little tune to himself , an excerpt from woodkid's -"I love you"(precisely the third paragraph, and foreword ). When arriving home his uncle is in a panic as Chase is never late, but, as if it were any other day, chase just silently walks upstairs and shuts the door, to retreat back into his own little world

also there is this The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Chasesapt_zps5083f99a
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Jeanine slowly rides back to her home on her bike, looking up at the sky while trying to a avoid steering into a bush. She enjoyed listening to the other's conversations, even if she wasn't a part of them. Although she would have liked to have been, but she was not a super confident social type, and often made unconventional sounds instead of words when in uncomfortable social situations.

She peddled up to the base of her treehouse and climbed up to her home in the tree. She started cooking dinner on her camp stove (a veggie soup she had made the other day). As she sat down to eat she thought about the day, planning out her schedule for the next few weeks. She quickly did her homework then went to bed, listening to the wind.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:24 am

A new day dawns, the sun shines behind some clouds over the town and the forcast says there will be light fog. You each get up in your respected ways, follow your morning routines and head for the school.

Today's classes seem long and dull, the clock ticks slowly and the anticipation of your 'after school activities' make you a little anxious. The bell finally rings and school ends, swarms of teenagers exit the building. The six of you stay and head for The Room, As the last one of you arrives, you notice that no one else is in the room besides you six.
Special: Character interaction week, Until further notice the plot comes to a hault so the characters can interact. A good idea to start off the first post for the week is to describe your characters day before he got to the club.

Welp, let the good times roll. See ya in a couple of days, I can't wait to see how the conversation goes. While I'm gone the rules still apply even if I'm not there to enforce them. Happy character development.

P.S. The housing thing is optional, it is there only for me to destroy-I mean... do stuff with..., yeeeeeeaaaaaahhh.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:03 pm

No use delaying the inevitable. We all have to get to know each other a bit, or else any attempt at teamwork is doomed to fail. Let's talk. Shall we start by sharing details about our spectral abilities?

Let's remove the one post a day rule for the coming week. It will be easier that way.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:36 pm

after another horrifying dream of having neko-shogun tear his limbs off (literally) he throws his wallet towards the wall as hard as he can, just to remind her that he doesn't like it when she tries (and fails) to manipulate his dreams. after looking in the mirror to see if his arms are still attached he heads downstairs for breakfast, two bagels with raspberry jam and a side of lemonade. he heads out, he would have missed the buss if it weren't for the fact that the bus driver freaks out whenever something hits the bus while its moving.

at school he convinces a ghost to help him cheat on his English quiz using his diplomatic reasoning (gotten from his parents in combination with his logical reasoning abilities) the rest of the day drags on like a particularly slow slug, making its way through a puddle of syrup with large rock on its back. " heh, i like that one " he tends to enjoy making silly analogies for random things. the bell catches him off guard, he jumps, then stands up to try to make it look normal, he then slowly waddles to the room where he finds Oliver and chase already waiting for him.

by the way the color in between the one we use to chat and the one that i use to talk aren't very different so here is what my talking color looks like"hello there" your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:11 pm

So Ollie and Chase were first in, according to Levi's narration? I'm alright with that. It fits with everything else. Also, if theres a problem with my character referring to people exclusively with vaguely insulting nicknames, I can retcon it out. As it stands, Nerdlinger is Chase, Spoiled Brat is Arthur, Jackie Chan is Ollie, Bookworm is Melissa, Mom is Iris, Motormouth is Pepper, Punk is Jared, and Librarian is Jeanine. Again, I can have him just use their real names instead if that's a problem.

Ryan walks in slightly behind Spoiled Brat, his hair dripping wet, and mumbles something about a slime spirit and showering. He hopes nobody bothers to mention that the school doesn't have any showers. He turns to Nerdlinger in surprise.Oh, you're already here? I would've expected Jackie Chan over there to be early, but you seem more the type to sit in the toilets playing yoshi's island and crying or something.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Ryan, save taunting our new friend here for later; after we've cleared this assignment? It's better for all concerned if we don't harbor any grudges between us. You never know what trivial things will flash through the mind of your comrade in the heat of battle when he's given the chance to decide your fate. It sounds a bit cheesy, I know, but it's important to remember that we're essentially living in a cheesy action movie, and the great tradition of cheesy action movies says that the condescending jock never lasts long.

Oliver fumbles over himself, trying desperately not to be rude and failing miserably. It's plainly clear to everyone in the room that he's not used to dealing with people like Ryan.

Er, what I'm trying to say is. Let's all be friends! By the way, how did you manage to take a shower at school? I wasn't aware we had any such facilities.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:06 pm

"Actually I don't think we do have any showers. "Said Jeanine quietly. She scratched the back of her neck a little, then changed the topic "So Oliver you were asking about our spectral abilities? Well, the spirit in my tool " she gestures with her hand to have it float up to her (The spirit inhabiting the sewing kit has wings, so the tools has minor levitation as a result, but not Jeanine) out of her pocket, "It grows in size and relative density" as she talked she brought out a small white button with red thread sewn in two parallel lines (It's a four holed button and the thread just goes | |) and made it grow until it was a little bigger than a trash can lid, and slide that over her left arm. She then brought out a needle out of her kit and made it grow to roughly the length of her arm. She now had in her possession a tool which basically gave her a large variety of weaponry choice.
"The objects in question have a greater durability in relation to how they grew. If that's still a little confusing, think about ants, which can pick up things x10 their own weight (Don't hold me to this) so imagine what would happen if you super sized that ant to the size of a human. It would probably be able to pick up large trucks with ease, and crush smaller vehicles. That's sort of what my tool is like. "

Sorry for the long post. :/
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 pm

After the incredibly WARM reception from Ryan, chase mumbles under his breath, "yea, well at least i didn't smell like a toilet when i got to school, estimating how wet your hair is and how little oil your skin currently has, either you just got bathed, or some unfortunate car wash had a run in with a fish boy." Chase concedes to Oliver's response and slides back into his usual spot, a corner in the room.He had even brought himself a medium sized coffee, he was beginning to rely on these things just to keep him awake, so far he had gone two days with no rest, though his limit was four,this was not intentional at all, he couldn't seem to sleep ever since this spectral business started, he had already stayed awake one entire night, and this whole, "group" thing was seriously messing up all his plans. Chase was careful to listen to every word of Jeanie's, analytically and meticulously, within seconds he was picking apart a strategy to detain her if necessarry and pin point her apparent weaknesses if he ever was forced into the position of having to aid her, after all, a damaged group member meant more work on his end.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:16 pm

asssprite, its fine by me if you do that but it would help if you could only use it when Ryan is talking, its alright if you don't to keep thing simpler for you but its up to you.

"here let me help with that, i mean, if that's alright..." Arthur promptly hands Ryan a brush, a bar of soap, and a towel he pulled out of his wallet,"and before you two start a fight," Arthur continues "save it for the battle field, or in this case a quite secluded place where other people aren't trying to have an important discussion, or rather and discussion at all, continuing the discussion of our spirits ability's, my spirit allows me to carry large amounts of physical mass inside this wallet, then eject them at a large range of speeds granted i could fit them in in the first place." he then demonstrates by grabbing a pencil off a table then fitting it through the wallet, which looked strangely like him just sticking it into the middle(which is what he was actuly doing) then pointing it at a wall. suddenly the pencil fires out, faster then the eye can see, piercing the wall almost entirely,he then grabs a tray off the teaches desk, and sort of pokes it partway through, but cant push it the rest of the way because of the sides of the wallet he then replaces the tray, grabs his pencil out of the wall, and barely resists the urge to snatch a quarter out off jeanines pocket

sorry for the supper long post but i didn't want to half-ass the explanation to my tool, and if anyone for what ever reason, whats me to explain it in detail, just tell me.

Back to top Go down
Plattrom
New Kid
Plattrom

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Iris is the last to enter the Room, but arrives in time to witness the bitterness between Ryan and Chase. She wasn't expecting much differently, but it certainly didn't help her outlook on how their assignment would end. She only greets the Room's occupants with a "Hey guys." before leaning backwards next to the door, sitting back and watching them converse briefly. While the others are describing their tools' properties, Iris teleports across the room to not be so lingering close to the door (a habit she has been trying to break recently) and takes a sip from her water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am

So if the condescending jock goes down first we're both screwed, huh, Jackie? He accepts the towel and toiletries from Arthur a little awkwardly, drying off and then pocketing everything. Showering products added to inventory. Maybe there will be another use for these? Probably Ill just chuck em into the bathroom closet at home offscreen, though. Ryan is pretending to ignore the discussion of everyones powers so he can try to avoid revealing his own, but secretly hes trying to compare them to superheros. Olivers comment on action movies set him thinking.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:57 pm

I've got to admit, you've got me there. I apologize for the rudeness, I'm usually a little better at avoiding these types of situations.

As for my ability, I can pick up and move things as if with telekinesis, as you've seen. It's not actually telekinesis, though. It's actually more like an equal mix of conventional telekinesis and absurdly precise control of gravity. There's not much limit too it anymore, I can do a wide variety of things from simple movement to compression or stretching, even to the point of heating things up by forcing the molecules to vibrate. The more intricate the action, the more concentration it requires, so I can only move freely while controlling less than five separate objects. The most I've ever managed to lift at one time was twenty tons,
(He tested this at the nearest junkyard. I'm basing the number off of the idea that twenty tons is about the weight of ten small cars.) and the highest speed I've managed is 100 miles per hour. Last thing, this glove is my tool. He says, holding up his glove in his right hand.

Keep in mind that Oliver is the oldest and has had the most time to help his spirit regain its power. It hasn't been stated explicitly in the main story, but I'm working under the assumption that bringing a spirit back to full power takes at least a couple of years. It seems likely to be the case considering how familiar the kids seem to be with their tools. Besides, what kind of wimpy symbiotic relationship is that short term?

Back to my main point, Oliver's tool is really well developed and his powers are astronomically beyond what they used to be. Still, if you all really want me to drop a few zeros from any of those numbers, I can make that happen.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm fine with that level of power. You are, after all, playing a martial artist. It makes sense his power level would be rather high even if he wasnt the most experienced spectral.

Oh, am I disturbing your chi? I'm so sorry. Why don't you meditate for six hours and come back? I'm sure we could get along fine without you. For a certain value of getting along. I'd be fine, anyways.

So I suppose we should try to figure out what's wrong with the spirit, or whatever. If it's tied to the land, it could easily be that the pH value of the dirt is too low. Acid will do that to most things. Although it would have been fine just to lime the fields a bit in that case... Don't really need spectrals for that. Just a tractor. There must be more to it.
Ryan puts a hand on his chin, actually trying to solve the problem in advance this time. He wants to ditch these losers and go swimming again tonight, since he used some of his water in his fight earlier. Not that he's telling anyone here about the fight, or his powers, without serious coaxing.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm getting the distinct impression that you want us to interrogate Ryan. Very Happy

Oliver stops to think for a few moments.

If I were forced to guess, it's probably something Mr. Kingston's company is doing to the fields. Pesticides or some such nuisance. They're the only ones who really deal with the lime fields, and I can see why a spirit tied to them wouldn't be happy about that sort of meddling. Plus, they probably want the fruit as clean as possible. Mr Kingston absolutely hates germs of any kind.

Say, Ryan, you haven't told us what your power is yet. Could you please explain it to us?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:03 pm

He doesn't exactly volunteer anything. Not help, and not information. Because he isn't nice. Still, he's not exactly into seeing people die, so he'll try and prevent that in an emergency. You don't have to worry too much about him betraying the party.
Ugh, Lemonhead would definitely do something like that. And the jerk'd totally try and make us clean it up... He shifts nervously, glancing around the room, then sighs. I can conjure up water and define its physical properties, including speed, direction, and temperature. But I can't do ice or steam, so it's all liquid, at least until after I've finished conjuring it. I can't control water either, so I have to know what I want it to do before or at least during the conjuration. Also, the source point has to be within ten metres of my tool, although it can move outside range without consequence after it is conjured.Thats about 32 feet, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:26 pm

"So, to sum it up, Oliver has telekinesis, Ryan can control water, and Arthur can store things in his wallet and shoot them out at any speed he wishes." Jeanine then looks at Chase, Iris, Jared and Pepper (I'm assuming that the npcs are present also) and asked "What can you guys do?"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:33 pm

For simplicity's sake, let's say they're not. Eragon is the only one qualified to speak for them, so attempting to include them in the conversation is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Chase looks absent mindedly around the room as if he didn't hear her and sips his coffee, obviously avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room, he would have pulled out his 3DS but in all the commotion he had forgotten to plug it up until 6 and it had died somewhere around the middle of the day. "I already said as much as I need to about my powers" he says to himself as he sips his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next